Farpoint is a riveting VR space adventure set on a hostile alien planet.
On a mission to pick up scientists studying an anomaly near Jupiter, a sudden rupture nearby sends you and their station crashing onto an unknown alien world. Separated from your colleagues, you must use holographic logs scattered throughout the landscape to reunite with the scientists and escape the planet. Explore and discover the secrets of the planet, blasting your way through hordes of indigenous and alien life as you keep moving to survive.
Our debut title Farpoint released in the Spring of 2017 to the delight of many PlayStation VR enthusiasts. We partnered with Sony in the development of the groundbreaking Aim controller. The title has been supported with free DLC — the Cryo Pack, and the recently announced Versus Expansion Pack — which brings new content and features requested by the community.
- TIGA — Game of the Year — Nominee
- TIGA — Action and Adventure Game — Shortlist
- GamesRadar 2017 Golden Joystick Awards — Best VR Game — Shortlist
- PlayStation Awards 2017 — PlayStation VR Award
- XII Jerry Goldsmith Awards — Videogame — Stephen Cox & Danny McIntire, "Farpoint" — Honorable Mention
- 2017 Hollywood Music in Media Awards — Original Score – Video Game — Stephen Cox (Farpoint)
- The Game Awards — Best VR/AR Game — Nominee
- PlayStation Universe — Best VR Game
- Level Camp Choice Award
- Shack News Best VR FPS of Show
- Unreal E3 Awards — Most Immersive VR Game — Nominee
- Hardcore Gamer — Game of Show — Runner-Up
- Hardcore Gamer — Best VR Game
- Hardcore Gamer — Best New IP — Runner-Up
- Hardcore Gamer — Best PS4 Game
- NeoGAF — Most Anticipated VR Exclusive
Frequently Asked Questions
I want to show my friend how awesome the game is. How do I restart the story?
After completing the story you’ll unlock a new menu that allows you to select and replay individual levels. To start a completely new Story mode experience — create a guest account and launch Farpoint with the guest account logged in as the primary user.
The tracking seems to be offset? How can I fix it?
There's a number of factors that can influence the PSVR and Aim controller tracking. We recommend reviewing the following videos and suggestions.